Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
F27 = OVERFLOW CONDITION
Did you inspect the filter for clogs I have seen this happen many times The filter is located behind front lower panel and can be white in color follow the hoses its before the pump. I have seen the filter clogged and give these type of symptoms
but here is error code F27 out of the maintenance manual
If the overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than
60 seconds, an Overflow Condition occurs. In an
overflow condition, the door remains locked and the drain pump runs
constantly, even if PAUSE/CANCEL is pressed twice and the display is
cleared. Turn off hot and cold water faucets and unplug the unit before
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch,
water inlet value, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Check for drain pump failure.
6. Check the inlet valve for proper shut off.
7. Check the pressure switch for proper operation.
Posted on Dec 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2012 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jan 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet WFW9550 Washer
Mar 04, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 25, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 19, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 12, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 12, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Nov 25, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet 3.8 cu. ft. Front Load...
Oct 27, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
1,149 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: