Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The problem is a fixing unit abnormality code, could be caused by a bad temp. sensor, build up on sensor or maybe the machine experienced a voltage spike. Power the machine off using main power switch and sub power switch, unplug IP (Image Processor) and any phone lines that may be hooked up.
1) turn on power (both) sub and main while holding down the 2 and 5 buttons on op. panel. a screen will come up.
2) Select 1) software switch setting
3) using the arrows on the screen select dip switch 3-1
4) touch the off key on the LCD to change the data to 0.
5) press return and power equipment off and back on again.
Posted on Jan 18, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 19, 2018 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 15, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 05, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jul 23, 2009 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2009 | Toshiba E-Studio 3511 Color Copier
Dec 20, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 12, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Nov 22, 2019 | Symbol Office Equipment & Supplies
393 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!