Question about Belkin Computers & Internet
You are trying to conenct to the network.
When you try to connect to the network, do you the network in the list ?
If not then check the settings of the router.
I think you know all the wireless settings of the router .
If not then you will need to check the wireless settings of the router.
Click Here for step by step solutions
Posted on Nov 29, 2009
To connect to your wireless router, it needs the router’s wireless settings configured and also needs the wireless cards in all the laptops and or computers to be configured with the router’s wireless settings. Then the laptops and desktop computers can communicate with your wireless router.
To set-up and secure the wireless router from unauthorized access, follow these steps: -
1. Connect the wireless router to your computer with a LAN cable.
2. Start your browser and enter the router's configuration URL IP address.
3. Enter the router setup, login and password
4. Change the admin password
5. Go to the wireless settings and change the default SSID and turn off SSID broadcast.
6. Setup encryption key the strongest is WPA2 (if not then WPA).
7. For further security measures - turn on MAC address filtering and enter the MAC address of the wireless cards on the computer/s you want to connect to this wireless router.
8. Record the settings you have made and keep it in a safe place and Save the settings.
9. Configure the wireless cards on the computer/s with the SSID and encryption settings of the router.
10. Remove the LAN cable between the router and the computer then the computers should be able to connect to the router wirelessly.
To access the Internet you need to connect the DSL or cable modem to the WAN (Internet) port on the wireless router
Posted on Nov 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2011 | Belkin Basic Wireless Router
you might have a modem with an ethernet connection to connect to the net .
if you have a laptop you can choose a wireless usb broadband modem which can work on a desktop also once you recieve the modem just insert the modem into a usb port and follow the prompts you might need some drivers for the usb broadband modem which can be supplied by the ISP internet provider
hope this helps
Nov 14, 2010 | Acer 91.AB370.001 Network Adapter
Jun 10, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 03, 2009 | NetGear WG111 802.11g/b Wireless Adapter
Dec 13, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Apr 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 15, 2007 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2007 | Belkin F8T003 Bluetooth (F8T003V) Wireless...
164 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: