Question about Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media Player
My device isnt recognised on the computer and i hit reload firmware, so i cant add it on again, any suggestions?
someone said i need the firmware again, but going to creative labs is like chacing your tail...
I haven't found the right firmware, i think it was 1.40
· Make sure you have media player 11
· If you can, the best test is to try your player with another PC, to see if you still have the problem. This localises whether the problem is with the PC (most likely the USB) or the player. See the link below (search on "connection problems") for a lot more troubleshooting on this.
· Download recovery tool off creative's website.
· go to my computer > click on hardware tab >
click on device manager button > in the is next screen on the bottom should have>>universal serial bus controllers
(write these down just in case it cant find them)
right click on them and uninstall
reboot let windows reinstall them
· Also told Microsoft hotfix causes this problem try uninstalling the last hotfix
If that doesn't fix it try the USB cable
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 09, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Jun 29, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Touch MP3 Player
Feb 17, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Jan 23, 2008 | Creative Labs ZEN Vision:M Digital Media...
Sep 29, 2007 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
May 09, 2007 | Creative Labs Nomad MuVo2 FM MP3 Player
425 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: