Question about Digital Products Monaco Ezcolor Photo Software
My keychain is all charged up. My software has been installed and I get the photo viewer on my screen. However, I can't find my photos to download to the keychain album. Please help me fast!! Thanks!!
My instruction booklet says:
IMPORTANT: The keychain MUST be plugged in and in "update" mode in order for you to open the Photo Viewer progarm. If it is not plugged in, or is in the wrong mode, you will get the following error" No photo viewer is found, program terminated!
2. Once the keychain is plugged in and in "update" mode double click the Photo Viewer icon on your desktop to launch the application. (I wasn't able to double click the Photo Viewer icon at all, so I don't know what else to do). And for the rest of you that are able to double click it, I will give you the instructions.
3. Use Photo Viewer's file manager to browse photos on your computer.
4. Once you select a photo, it will show up in the crop marquee. Put the box over the area that you want to see on your keychain and click the POST button (arrow to the right). This will move your photos to the collection panel.
5. Delete any unwanted photos by selecting the image in the collection panel and clicking the X button from the menu bar.
6. Once you have all photos in the collection panel that you want on your keychain, click the "synchronized" button. At the bottom of your screen, you will see that the status has changed from "idle " to "download" and the black bar will show %complete.
7. Once the download is 100% complete and you get the following message, "photo viewer data synchronized complete", click OK, exit the progam and disconnect the keychain.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the Digital Photo Keychain until the download is complete and you exit the photo viewer software.
Posted on Oct 21, 2008
How do u get it on update mode
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
Thank you!!! The instructions are not very clear. What an easy fix: The Picture Viewer must be in Update mode to work or it will give you an error message!!! It almost seems too easy.
Thank you again!!!
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2018 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Feb 16, 2008 | Digital Products Monaco Ezcolor Photo...
Mar 13, 2010 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Dec 29, 2008 | Innovage Shift3 MP3 Player
Dec 14, 2008 | Coby DP-5588 5.6-Inch (4:3) Clock &...
Jul 08, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 30, 2007 | Baby Gear
Sep 30, 2007 | Cameras
Feb 14, 2010 | Digital Products Monaco Ezcolor Photo...
2,233 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: