Question about Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
I need software to download for my webcam.. Can you help me?
Posted on Jul 15, 2009
I need a software or driver for my labtec webcamera
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
How do i install webcam with no disc
Posted on Dec 04, 2008
My sister gave me a labtec webcam but I dont know how to install it , can you help me because I want it for msn messenger where I can keep in touch with friends & family live online ?
Posted on Apr 20, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Here is the download page for your camera's drivers. A rule of thumb for me is to NEVER use included software/install disks when I buy hardware, you can find them on the manufacturer's website and when downloading you can more easily find different builds (for example, my printer only came with the disks to install the suite of applications, whereas the basic operational drivers were available online).
here is the download site for your webcam brand, just pick out your model, download, and install!
Posted on Jan 14, 2009
Try to download labtec webcam 2200 driver from http://www.howtodrivers.com/model564879.html
and install on your system then webcam will work fine.
Download the driver from http://driver-pro.com/related/english/hardware-drivers/?gclid=CJCLuYHnm5oCFRaA3godaiJv9g&hit=1&adurl=15291
and install on your system after that it will work fine.
Posted on May 01, 2009
Follow these instructions and it will work.
Disconnect the Camera from the USB port and reinstall the CD or Downloaded software program. When the program asks you to connect the camera to the USB port, do so and it should work.
Then to use it on the Web, do this.
Web Camera’s have to be setup on the program they are to be used with. Just installing the camera on your computer does not set it up to broadcast on messengers or Skype.
Each program has Options that have to be setup in order for the Audio and Video to function properly.
A. Skype Setup:
After downloading and installing Skype (http://www.skype.com/intl/en-gb/download/skype/windows/beta/downloading/) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Tools, then Options, and click on Audio Settings and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
2. Then click on the Video Settings.
3. The camera if Installed Properly will come up and show a video picture.
4. Then, on the bottom of the page click on Save.
The camera and audio should function properly. Your friends and Family will now be able to see and her to you.
B. Yahoo Setup:
After downloading and installing Yahoo Messenger (http://www.soft32.com/download_30.html ) set it up as follows:
1. Go to Messenger at the top left and click on it.
2. Next go down to Preferences and click on it.
3. Next Calling and Devices on the right and set the Microphone and Speakers to the computer Audio Card.
4. Next go to the Test Audio section and (in blue writing) click on “Open the call setup assistant” and follow the instructions on the left window.
C. Windows Live Messenger:
1. After you start Windows Live Messenger, expand the view by clicking on the square on top left next to the red X.
2. Then on the Windows Live messenger window on the right side, click on “ “Show Menus.” And then click on “Show the Menu Bar”.
3. Next go to the Menu Bar on right side, click on “ “Action.”
4. Go to “TOOLS” and click “Audio and Video Setting” and follow the instructions.
NOTE: Your audio and video should work. Enjoy.
When done both the Audio and Video will function properly so you can chat and see family or friends you are connected to.
D. AIM (AOL) Messenger
1. On the VIM sign-in window click on Edit.
2. Then click on Settings Enhanced IM.
3. Next click on Enhanced IM.
4. Then click on Audio Video.
5. The Audio and Video portion has drop downs so you can select the proper audio card and video camera installed in you computer.
The Audi Video drop downs are
Adjust Your Audio and Video Settings:
In order to adjust your audio and video settings, please follow the steps given below:
1. Click the Audio and Video Settings button directly below the My Buddy or My Camera window. If you are currently participating in an AOL Live Video IM session, a message will display: You must disconnect the current AOL Live Video IM conversation before running setup. Would you like to disconnect now? Click the Yes button.
2. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· The first time you use AOL Live Video IM, a message will display: Would you like to first check your audio and video settings? Click the Yes button. The Audio and Video Tuning Wizard will appear to help you verify that your camera, speakers and microphone are working properly. Follow the on-screen prompts.
· images in AOL Live Video IM may appear reversed, or as a mirror image (text may appear backwards) when you look at your own camera feed or at the picture-in-picture (PIP) display.
After making the settings your ready for a chat and video talk with your Family and Friends. Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
i lost my labtec software c.d,how can i intall my webcam now? following things are mentioned on its tag rating:5V-100mA M/N: V-UAE13, P/N 861169-0000, S/N LNA43902136 tell me what to do now, how i can install its software?
Posted on Mar 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
I hope this helps.
If this Answer goes some way towards helping to resolve
your Query, Problem or Fault, please take the time to Rate it. Doing so helps
Solution Providers, like me, better understand the needs and the point of view
of Askers, like you, and guides us in exploring the best ways to provide the
most comprehensive, useful and high quality Responses and Solutions we can. If
you need further help, please do not hesitate to post another Question or add a
Comment to this Question.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Oct 10, 2011 | GE MiniCam Pro HO98756 Webcam
Jul 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Feb 23, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Feb 28, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Aug 30, 2017 | Labtec 961307-0914 Webcam
987 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: