Question about HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Try to remove the cartridges and clean them...
Re-insert the cartridges and try to move the carriage rod manually to and fro without any force.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 20, 2014 | Epson XP-200 Multifunction printer
Dec 22, 2011 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
the ink cartridge carrier won't automatically move to its loading position even
when the printer is on and the cover is open. Follow the steps below:
Unplug the printer from the power source.
With the cover open, hold the solid white strip that connects from the carrier
assembly to the ink cartridge carrier and gently slide the cartridge carrier to
the center of the printer.
Remove the used cartridges.
Load the new cartridges. Close the cover.
5. Plug the printer back to the power source.
Aug 30, 2011 | Lexmark X2600 InkJet Printer
Start with printer powered off
1. Open cover of printer and verify that the ink cartridge carriage is not in the center of the printer. Leave cover open.
2. Unplug the electrical cord from the printer and wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug electrical cord back in, when ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the printer quickly unplug the electrical cord again. This should leave the ink cartridge carriage in the center of the printer so you can get to it.
4. Lift up the gray arm that surrounds the ink cartridges.
5. Remove the entire ink cartridge holder (not just the ink cartridges). It will lift out easily as a unit. Lower the gray arm that you lifted to remove the cartridge holder.
6. Close printer cover. Plug electricity back in.
7. There should be a message about checking the ink cartridge on the display (I can
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Jul 10, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Mar 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 14, 2010 | Epson Stylus CX6000 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 12, 2009 | Epson Stylus NX400 InkJet Printer
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 03, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX5000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 21, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo R320 InkJet Printer
98 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: