Question about HP OfficeJet K80 All-In-One InkJet Printer
This is due to the ink cartridge leaking, try cleaning the cartridges and make a color copy from the printer to fix the issue.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
This might be due to the ink. Try to clean the cartridges and check for the color copy from the front panel of the printer. If the issue is same, try with the power cycle and semi-full steps as follows
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Posted on Jan 13, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2013 | Canon SELPHY CP780 Thermal Photo Printer
Aug 15, 2012 | Epson Stylus Photo R800 InkJet Printer
Jul 12, 2011 | Epson Stylus Photo 1280 InkJet Printer
Jun 17, 2009 | Epson Stylus CX9400 Photo Printer
Apr 28, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 15, 2008 | Canon i860 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 16, 2008 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5100 All-In-One Printer
Feb 29, 2008 | Epson Stylus Photo 950 InkJet Printer
42 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!