Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
When I power on the phone and try to use it the above message comes on. My phone was working properly up until now. I've recharged it, removed the battery and sim card for a little while, still nothing. Also when I press any key I get the same message, so I can't get into any of the phone functions to reset the phone. I tried using the USB cable to flash it but I am not sure if I did the procedure correctly. Also there is no red button indicator in the phone hopefully that will help. I've read a lot of reviews on how to fix the problem but I am not sure what to? Phone is little over a year old, no warranty and I'm not ready to throw in the towel on this unless I have to. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
This solved my problem of my Razor V3 keypad repeatedly giving a voice record memory full error message:
1. Purchase at local hardware a precision tool with star bits (I bought a Husky HD-74502W at Home Depot for $6.00.
2. Power off phone.
3. carefully remove the screws on the inside cover of the LCD panel. There may still have the rubber plugs which you can remove carefully with a toothpick. Be careful not to pop it off and lose it though (they're small!)
4. Take a flat head and pry the LCD panel off the back cover. You may notice that it is filled with all kinds of crud, dirt.
5. Use compressed air (all purpose duster) and blow the dust and dirt from the connections.
6. There are two flat circuits at the bottom of the hinge which connects the keypad to the screen. This is where I found the problem. On the gold circuit, there is a tiny latch, carefully lift it up. I used a tiny needle nose plier to detach the connection to clean it with canned air. I noticed it was full of dust.
7. Carefully place back in the gold circuit connection and close the tiny latch to secure it.
8. At this point, I powered on the phone to make sure it would work correctly. The hellomoto graphic should come up when powered up. If not, you didn't put the connection in correctly.
9. You may have to clean the other connection as well. If all is good, reattach cover and screw back in.
9. Thanks for all the past troubleshooting. I hope this helps keep another Razor from the harzardous waste dump.
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
Your voice messages sometimes get saved but dont reflect for you to read, try and call voice mail no and listen to all the messages as you delete them also, a hanging incoming voice message may be the problem so unless you empty your voice mail box you cannot do anything.
Posted on Jan 14, 2008
That is really some good problem i also suffered from it what i did to get rid of the problem was that i turned off my phone took out the memory card .
Then i restarted the phone and again turned it off and then put the memory card and turned the phone on again and then i saw that phone was working properly might this work for you.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2012 | Sony Ericsson Cell Phones
Jun 26, 2011 | Nokia 6600
Mar 07, 2010 | Cell Phones
Aug 24, 2009 | Parrot Par Ck3000 Evolution Ck3000...
Oct 22, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Feb 08, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jan 12, 2008 | Nokia 6630 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Oct 09, 2016 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
280 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!