Question about Toshiba 57H83 57" Rear Projection HDTV
Recently had problems with our TV. Have no sound on 3 or 4 channels and one channel has the descriptive video function on and we can't turn it off. When we went to advanced audio menu we can't get the MTS feature to go to stereo. It won't let us highlight stereo for MTS. We're not sure if it's the cable box or if it's the TV, any ideas?
It aint your tv,, if it was it would have been on all chanels,,, My thoughts would be to call the cable company....
dont bother to fiddle with your tv...
if it was your tv it would have been constant and on all channels.. not just 3 - 4
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
What cable boxdo uuse can use s video out for video to tv and rca cable for sound left and right is it a hd tv then u wantto use coumpiunt cable or hdmi
Posted on Jan 11, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Mar 08, 2014 | Televison & Video
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Oct 28, 2010 | RCA TruFlat 27F520T 27" TV
Jul 13, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 28, 2009 | Toshiba MD13M1 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jul 15, 2008 | TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
Jan 06, 2008 | Toshiba 57H81 57" Rear Projection...
Apr 18, 2013 | Toshiba 57H83 57" Rear Projection HDTV
Feb 13, 2010 | Toshiba 57H83 57" Rear Projection HDTV
102 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!