Question about Toshiba Tecra M1 Notebook
Spent many hours of my life on this problem, so i took out the modem and replaced it, i noticed the connection was not good so i stuffed a small, but as thick as i could get piece of cardboard in under the cover over the modem on the mobo plug end. Then screwed it down again and it worked like a charm. Hope this helps. macbaz
Posted on Feb 16, 2008
Hi is not the drivers the problen is the settings in your bios you need go to the bios configuration and putting in default all and that set
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
Hi be sure that is the rite driver u using if yea try updating it, there could be some conflicting with yr devices check yr com port to make sure this is not so and check yr devices status in device manager that can also tell u what exactly is wrong, what i like to know is was the modem working before?
Posted on Jan 10, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 11, 2015 | Acer Aspire Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2011 | Arris Chipset 56K V.92 PCI Internal...
Feb 28, 2011 | Cell Phones
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 01, 2010 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 01, 2010 | Conexant All 56K Modems: Amigo V.92...
Sep 17, 2009 | Smartlink All 56K Modems: V.92 PCI Chipset...
Sep 15, 2009 | HP BCM5705 Modem
76 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!