- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Coby is weird, but I found a way to create playlists. It might not be the "real" way, but it works :) Before I plug the mp3 in my computer I create folders containing the songs I want for each play list. For example I'd create one folder labeled "work out" for songs I want to listen to while working out, and another folder labeled "sleep" for songs to listen to while sleeping, or you could label them based on artists or genre or etc. Then I would copy the songs I want in each playlist into their respective folders. Next, I plug my coby into my computer, and open it's folder. (should be in computers, and have a icon with a C on it). I'd copy (or click and drag into the coby folder) my play list folders (the ones I labeled work out and sleep). Then eject and remove my mp3. If you do this, when you turn on your mp3 you should select Music. Then select Broswer (on the bottom). Select the first row, which has the symbol "\" [underneath this is all your songs] and you'll see the names of your play list folders (they'll be below ROOT, MAC OS X Coby Me, and PHOTOS) . If you select your play list name you'll see and be able to play the songs under that playlist.
First check u're mp3 player setting. See t repeat setting put it to play all. If not workin check if u mp3 player got virus or not. N check if u're song inside folder or not. Some mp3 player can't read file that keep inside folder. Good luck.
Sounds like the player is running in INTRO mode, only playing the first part of each song. To change playback mode, follow the steps as described below.
Switch the player ON and start music playback:
1. Press PLAY button to START music to play
2. Press PLAY button again to PAUSE the playback
3. Press MODE button to enter playback mode selection
4. Scroll with MODE button through selections
5. Press MODE button when selection REPEAT is in the display
6. Use MODE button to select from: Normal, Repeat One, Repeat within current Folder (if any), Repeat Folders (if any), Repeat All songs, Random Play back, and Intro
7. Press MODE button to confirm selection
It is stuck on "Repeat One" - refer to p.23 of your user's manual -
You can set your player to play music tracks randomly (Shuffle All ) or repeatedly (Repeat One or
Repeat All ).
1. From the main menu, select Settings > Play mode.
2. Use the VERTICAL TOUCH STRIP to scroll up or down the options.
3. Press § to select an option.
4. Press § again to deselect an option.
While you are playing music you can see the following active play mode screen.