Question about SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
I downloaded the video converter from the sandisk site, and it converts picture fine, but wont load videos it jst says 0% done then says files not finishes 1/1 can someone please tell me how to fix this?
You need to go under settings then click on usb modes then change the mode to msc. if you dont have the option of usb mode, then do the following:
1) Download the sansa firmware updater from the sandisk website (http://mp3support.sandisk.com/sansa/Installer/1082/SansaUpdaterInstall.exe).
2) The program then turn off your sansa. (unplug it first).
3) Now move the hold button to the right and then hold down the center (round) button and then the power button.
4) Once your sansa is on, you can stop pressing the other buttons.
5) Now plug in your sansa.
6) Once this is done, your firmware updater should automatically start. If it doesn't, go to C:\programfiles\sandisk\.... and open it.
7) Select the most recent firmware and download it (it should automatically install).
8) Once this is done, disconnect your mp3 player (your firmware will then update).
9) Turn your mp3 player off.
10) Turn your mp3 player on.
11) go to Settings, USB Settings, and select MSC.
12) plug your MP3 player back into your computer and it should now recognize it.
Posted on Jan 27, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 19, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Dec 07, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Fuse MP3 Player
Oct 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Oct 17, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e270 MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Feb 20, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 19, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Jan 01, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Aug 16, 2007 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: