Question about Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2011 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
1. Go into the settings menu
2. Then select sound profile
3. Then select Normal
4. Then look at the upper right hand corner - select phone
5. The keypad tone is the first on the list - select mute
Mar 16, 2011 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
You can try two different approach to change the message alert tone:
1) Go to menu display and light and press for widget
2) Tick sound settings box and click out to main screen.
3) pull across the little tap at the side of the screen and press the phone icon.
4)At the top right hand side click the little box and scroll down to New message
5) You will see a box containing Message alert type and another box with Message alert tone.
6) Just select a tone or go search for one by selecting sounds.
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Aug 07, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
Aug 29, 2009 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung Eternity Cell Phone
Jan 28, 2009 | Samsung LN46A530 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jan 03, 2008 | Samsung SGH-D900 Cellular Phone
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: