- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
In the printer's dialogue find the print pages number. Print page from/to and select 20 pages chunks. In effect print only part of the document at a time. Add all chunks together in one pile. Work around I know, but it works.
Instead of using the Letter or factory 8 1/2 x 11 page set up, create a custom page size for 8 1/2x11 and use that in your app for the page set up. Double check your page orientation and the size of the photo you are printing. It sounds like it may be trying to tile the photo because it's too large for the page size.
power off the printer. removed the network cable only. power on until it display ready. now print a config sheet or menu map. if it print without error then connect the network cable and print config sheet again. wait and observed. if it will start printing garbage then KILL the print jobs queued on the printer. after deleting all print jobs power off and power on printer with network cable connected. I hope that will fix the problem. by the way. was there any error display in the panel display like "49.4C02". etc.
1. Clean the ink cartridge. (a) Complete the ink cartridge cleaning procedure.
2. Check the media settings. (a) Make sure you select the correct print quality settings in the printer driver for the media loaded in the trays. (b) Make sure the page settings in the printer driver match the page size of media loaded in the tray.
3. There is a blank page in the file. (a) Check the file to make sure there is no blank page. Something on the page is missing or incorrect (b) Check the margin settings Make sure the margin settings for the document do not exceed the printable area of the device.
4. Check the color print settings. (a) Make sure Print in Grayscale is not selected in the print driver.
5. Check the device location and length of USB cable. (a) High electromagnetic fields (such as those generated by USB cables) can sometimes cause slight distortions to printouts. (b) Move the device away from the source of the electromagnetic fields. (c) Also, it is recommended that you use a USB cable that is less than 3 meters (9.8 feet) long to minimize the effects of these electromagnetic fields.
6. Check the ink cartridges. (a) Make sure the correct ink cartridges are installed and the ink cartridges are not low on ink.
Your best bet would be to uninstall the printer, then shut down, and then reinstall with the most up to date drivers. Pay attention to the model you select, as it is important that it matches the driver.
I have the same problem. Everything on the printer is working just fine. It'll do a test page just fine, so everything's working right. The %$^ thing just won't print. It makes noise like it's printing when you give it a print job, but it spits out blank pages.
Hi, I believe this is controlled in the software part of the printer. Check the Lexmark Productivity Studio under settings. There should be an option that says enable instructions page for 2 side printing.
Try connecting the printer via the USB port on either one of the computers. Then test if the machine prints fine then likely possibility is that the Network interface card is faulty remove the network card and install in a different slot and test. If the same thing happens then reinstall the drivers and test.