Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Posted by michael_r271 on
I have a Hotpoint Aquarius WF740. This does have brushes. Tilt the washing machine backwards & look underneath. The brushes can be seen on the motor housing, they are secured by two screws each.
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
If you're referring to the motor brushes, that motor doesn't have brushes
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
SOURCE: Noisy spin on hotpoint aquarius WF530 6kg washing machine. Suspect bearing how do I replace them.
If you spin the drum by hand, and it is niosy and rumbling then the main drum bearings have failed.
If under 5 years old, then you should be able to get it repaired under Hotpoint 5 year guarantee, You just pay for labour and call out, cheapest option, it is not really a D.I.Y job, as it is quite involved, and entails a lot of work.
Please rate my advice.
Posted on May 27, 2009
SOURCE: hotpoint aquarius 1000 washing machine parts diagram
Posted on Apr 15, 2008
SOURCE: lights flashing / flickering on face on controls-machine not work
This is normally a signal that is for a control fault. you will need to pull the power and shut this unit down for 5 minute.. if the unit continues to flash after this reset, you will need to replace the control board/timer in this case. it has failed.
Posted on May 22, 2009
SOURCE: How do I change the door boot seal on a Hotpoint Aquarius WMA31N?
Ok - I will answer my own problem seeing as though I have now fitted it!
1. remove door (2 screws)
2. There is a tensioned wire loop holding the front part of the boot seal in position. - prize off the plastic cap at the 11 o'clock position, all will become clear and you will be able to remove the wire loop.
3. Remove top of washing machine (2 allen screws behind caps at the front.
4. Remove soap dispenser draw and any screws holding the front control panel and top of the door.
5. Remove bottom front plinth (just pull it off) underneath are a couple of screws holding the front panel part of the machine, remove these.
6. Remove front of machine giving you access to the steel band which locks the other end of the boot seal in position. Slacken this band right back using a nut-spinner screwdriver. Pull off the old boot and clean the lip ready for fitting of the new boot.
7. Fit new boot seal using a squirt of washing up liquid as lubricant if needed (mine didn't) to reseat the seal.
8. Refit and tension steel band.
9. Re-assemble front panel, ease boot back into front lip position then refit wire loop using a suitable pair of pliers/molegrips to crimp the retaining plastic cap back in situ.
Posted on Nov 02, 2009
SOURCE: control panel lights ALL flashing on hotpoint aquarius washing ma
my lights are all flashing on my control panel, its takes water in then pumps out straighaway doesnt wash or spin i have changed the brushes so i know it isnt that please help it only about 3 years old
Posted on Feb 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: