- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
turn your mp3 on, then plug up to your computer via usb cable, then click on my computer icon, look for your mp3 player on the screen and double click it. find the folder that you want to download your movie in. keep that window open and go to the video you want on your mp3. right click the video and click copy, then go back to the folder you wanted to download your movie to. right click the folder and hit paste. Let me know if it works.
1) Make sure your MP3 player is connected to the computer
2) Go into 'My Computer' and find an Icon for the Sansa e250
3) Click it and you should see various files named 'MUSIC', 'PHOTOS', 'VIDEO' etc
4) Drag your video file into the 'VIDEO' file (only if it is compatible)
If you have not converted the video file or it isn't a Quicktime Movie File (mov) then use the Sansa Media Converter, which can be found on the cd that comes in the box.
I hope this helps.