- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Please install the driver first and then connect VideoCAM Trek to the USB port.
2. Installing the VideoCAM Trek driver
a. Insert the VideoCAM Trek Installation CD into the CD-ROM drive.
b. The Autorun screen will bring up the installation screen. Click on
“Driver” then simply follow the on-screen instructions.
c. Install DirectX from the CD.
Notice: If the Autorun screen doesn’t start, please follow these
steps: Click on “Start Menu” Type D\SETUP.EXE , then click Enter key.
(Assume your CD-ROM is in Drive D)
a. Insert the VideoCAM Trek Installation CD into the CD-ROM
b. Double click on the CD-ROM driveglish
c. Click on the file folder of “VideoCAm Trek Driver OSX 1.0”
d. Click on “VideoCAM Trek Driver Install” then simply
follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Insert the VideoCAM Trek’s USB cable to your desktop’s or
laptop’s USB port.
4. Complete software and hardware installation. You can
install the software you would like to use for video
conferencing or chat with your friends.
Hope this helps! Let me know how you make out with it!
Genius GF112 Model:Video CAM GF112 S/N 129866801958 made in china 12041366100-B
I lost de cd for this products, I like to have imformation about how to download a new software or get the nessesary driver for. please would you help me on it? If there is please send mi the information tu this mail address [email protected]