Question about HP Pavillion ZV6000 Notebook
Forgetting your Windows administrator login password. With no way to get into the system, you can’t even perform basic maintenance, let alone a thorough tune-up. Formatting is always an option, but we consider that a last resort. (Plus, guess who’s going to have to help reinstall all the programs lost after a wipe?) But all hope is not lost. There are a few ways to actually retrieve a lost Windows account password. Read on, and we’ll show you the light.
The first thing which you check if you forget login password. When we install Windows, it automatically creates an account “Administrator” and sets its password to blank. So if you have forget your user account password then try this:
Start system and when you see Windows Welcome screen / Login screen, press ctrl+alt+del keys twice and it’ll show Classic Login box. Now type “Administrator” (without quotes) in Username and leave Password field blank. Now press Enter and you should be able to log in Windows.
Now you can reset your account password from “Control Panel -> User Accounts”.
Same thing can be done using Safe Mode. In Safe Mode Windows will show this in-built Administrator account in Login screen.
1. Reboot your machine.
2. Press F8 before the Windows boot screen appears.
o Do not press F5 as used on the NT/9x series of Windows.
3. You will be be prompted with a boot options menu.
4. Select the Start Windows in Safe Mode option.
5. Click through several self-explanatory screens until your reach the familiar 'Welcome' screen.
6. Note that this welcome screen is limited to 256 colors and 640x480 resolution because the primary graphics will have been set to the Windows Safe Mode software VGA adapter. You will not be able to change this mode even in Display options, while Windows is running in Safe Mode.
7. Find the icon for the Administrator user. If the default settings of your system haven't been changed, there should be no password for this account.
o The Safe Mode Welcome screen might display some of the other users on your system.
8. Login as the admin.
9. Press Yes at the prompt asking if you would like to continue using Safe Mode.
10. Continue on to the User Settings control panel. Here you can change any of the other passwords for user on the machine. Make any changes you want.
11. Reboot your computer. As long as you don't press any keys (i.e. F8) during the boot-up the computer will startup normally.
12. Login as the user for which you set the password.
Windows XP and further versions also provide another method to recover forgotten password by using “Reset Disk”. If you created a Password Reset Disk in past, you can use that disk to reset the password. To know more about it, please visit following links:
Comparatively, using windows password Recovery Tool utility is a reliable and convenient method for solving the password problem. Normally, the program can easily reset the password to “Blank” with no -reformatting or installation. Do all the job for you automatically. Unfortunately, it is not safe to use some free recovery tool to recover windows password. So here is the recommend recovery tool：windows password Recovery Tool 3.0 .
Offical site: http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com
you could see the recommendation of articlesbase.
If it doesn't work above ,I hope that you have some hacker friends.
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
It's a sickening,powerless feeling to be locked out of your own computer if you have lost windows vistal password.But don't worry,there are mamy ways to remove the lost password.
This method is easy for everyone to follow.
Download windows password key 8.0 and install it then burn the software to a CD/USB drive,then insert the newly created CD/USB drive to your locked pc and reboot your computer,then press "F2" to enter your BIOS setup,following the instruction to reset your lost windows password.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
I think probably the easiest and safest way for you is remove your Windows OS Password with Windows Password Seeker. I found it at about.com PC support channel last week, and then I download it from http://www.passwordseeker.com and used it to remove the lost password within 5 minutes. Furthermore, this powerful tool no need to reinstall Windows.
Posted on Nov 08, 2011
Recomend you to use "Windows password rescuer professional",it is simple and safe,and can recover windows password in several minutes.You can free download here:http://www.daossoft.com/download.html,and try it free if you need. Follow the steps you can easily recover the password,It is only four steps:
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer (three versions)
Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting,setup your computer boot from CD/DVD or USB
Step 4: Reset Windows password by a few clicks.You also can create new windows user account by it.
GO to Windows Password Rescuer official site: 'http://www.daossoft.com/ 'for more info.
Posted on Oct 08, 2011
You can reset Windows vista password with password reset disk if you have one created in advance. If not, you can use Windows Login Recovery software to recover your password. Free trial of Windows Login Recovery is available on its website. http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com
Posted on Aug 26, 2011
I have heard of a freeware software that can crack it. But I have never personally done it before so I will be of little help.
Posted on Mar 22, 2011
If you lost windows password. I think the best solution is making a windows password recovery disk with the third part utility. The disk works perfectly to recover windows password to “Blank”.It is also useful for administrator password recovery, you can wrote it to an blank CD or USB flash drive to recover administrator password. Booting up and clearing a password takes a minute or two works like a charm.
more info: http://www.windowsloginrecovery.com
Posted on Feb 20, 2010
There ant any way to solve this problem but u can reinstall Vista. if u want to please feel free to contact me
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
1. Enter a computer that can link to Internet. Download a Vista password recovery tool (I recommend windows Password recovery Tool 3.0 ) and install it on that computer. Note that: there is a ISO image file. Burn the file into a CD or a USB flash drive.
2. Eject the created CD/USB and insert it into the locked computer.
3. Reboot the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your computer's Setup to make it boot from CD drive or USB drive) and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.
4. Now login Windows Vista and set a new password.
Posted on Jan 21, 2011
To reset your ASUS laptop Windows login password, I think you can try this password recovery software, fully compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP etc operation system, supporting both 32-bit and 64-bit. You can do it on your own, no need to send it to a computer shop. Regards.
Posted on Nov 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2012 | HP Pavilion dv6000 dv6100 dv6200 dv6300...
on Nov 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 25, 2012 | Lenovo 3000 N500 Notebook
Dec 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 5536-5224 Notebook
Feb 27, 2010 | Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium...
Jan 02, 2010 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jul 08, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
605 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: