A guide in how to transfer media for the RCA Opal M4001 see this manual in pdf format: manual for RCA Opal M4001
For more help on for this device see the support site:
support for RCA Opal M4001
When using Windows Media Player 11, a short description how to deal
with putting media on the device:
1. Have WMP11 always on top for "drag and drop" usage
Right click in the head of the WMP11 page:
in Tools > Options... > Player : select "Keep the player on top ..."
Restore Down the size of the WMP11 screen and adjust the size on the
edge(s) as you require for your screen.
2. in [Library] mode: under Playlists "Create Playlist
" e.g. "My Playlist"
and Enter: "My Playlist" is added on the right screen side.
3. Open your data maps and ad files by drag and drop method
onto the right saying "Drag items here
4. when ready adding files in [Library] mode: "Save Playlist"
5. in [Sync] mode drag e.g. "My Playlist" under the connected device
and "Start Sync": wait until al files have synchronized: a message
will show up when you can disconnect the player.
Note; convert video with the RCA video converter
on the computer
before transferring it onto the player.
A download can be acquired with the next link:
download RCA video converter
1. download the execute file
2. install the converter by clicking on the execute file:
" rcasmvconverter_v220.127.116.11.exe "