Question about Heating & Cooling

1 Answer

Converting a LHD JAG S-type 2001 model to RHD

We are in india & one of our client wants to convert his 2001 jag s-type to right hand drive. we are looking for the list of required parts to do so & need a technical support with manuals.kindly help

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that gotĀ 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 20 times.


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.

  • Expert
  • 63 Answers

This question is under air conditioning repair. Mark the question as solved and move the question to another category

Posted on Jan 29, 2008


1 Suggested Answer


6ya staff

  • 2 Answers


Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I want to convert a 1994 2.8 Turbo Diesel Pajero from RHD to LHD. What parts do I need and the cost and where do I get them

Check with one of those European auto importers. It will cost you, but I know they do some high end vehicles that were LHD.

Aug 30, 2013 | Mitsubishi Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Hello guys Can anyone please help me with my problem? I have a 2003 Jag S type 3.0 model and it has 92000km. The problem is that I have a gearbox fault warning on the messgae screen. I went to see a...

This could be a torque converter or a valve body issue, however it could just be a simple maintenance thing. I would take it to a local shop let them know that you are having a transmission problem and that you would like to see if a fluid and filter change would help.

Jun 24, 2011 | 2001 Jaguar S-Type

1 Answer

Where is power steering sensor on 2001 PT Cruiser non-turbo

easy when you have spent ages looking for it ,its on the steering rack where the column comes down LHD/RHD ?? look at the back of this and its their ---you can feel it but cannot see it for love nor money ,well not on the right hand drive models anyway ,think its a 19 mm spanner or deep socket if i remember rightly or 22 anyway its their and if its not working then when you turn steering with the AC on the engine will stall

Jun 18, 2011 | 2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser

1 Answer

How to program garage door, jag xkr '07





Mar 15, 2010 | 2007 Jaguar XKR Convertible

1 Answer

On my 2003 jaguar s-type v8 4.2 my cabin filter is on the passener side. all help web sites say it is on the driver side. i am having a hard time buying this filter. it looks like the ones all the parts...

If your jag is right drive it is located passenger side
Left hand drive is located drivers side
Filters can not be interchanged
Your parts shops must have LHD filters
Check internet for prices,also phone local dealer to compare prices
good luck barry

Feb 19, 2010 | 2003 Jaguar S-Type

1 Answer

Jag S-type, engine light came on. Took it to a

The best thing to do is go to an exhaust specialist, who can check the catylitic converter and also the oxygen sensors. You will need to replace these items if they are at fault. Hope this helps

Nov 16, 2009 | 1995 Jaguar XJ6

2 Answers

How can i convert my 1996 toyota 4runner from lhd to rhd?

Its a big job to do properly.

I think if I was doing it, I would procure a RHD model wreck and transfer the needed parts.
If that's impractical, order the essential RHD parts from a wrecker in a country where RHD is the norm.

Jun 14, 2009 | 1995 Toyota 4Runner

1 Answer

2001/2002 land rover freelander

No you cannot change from right hand drive to LHD as vehicle vin shows more than a number and changing it over it is not permittedbeen built.Once you try to change the plates here in europe with a converted vehicle its spotted straight away from the vin number and then you are not allowed to change the plates and certain places the vehicle can be impounded as un me on this one i prepare the paperwork here in spain for people who want to import their cars.This would be nightmare waiting to happen .

Dec 25, 2008 | 2004 Land Rover FreeLander

1 Answer

RHD to LHD conversion

A company called Flying Spares in Warwickshire will be able to supply all the parts. I'm not sure if the steering box is part of the subframe assembly on these models, if it is, you'll need a new subframe setup & new stering box, but the rack is reversible I think and the steering column isn't a problem. 01455 292 959. Ask for Ben, tell him Dave Flora gave you the details. Good luck

Jun 28, 2008 | Rolls Royce Silver Dawn Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Heating & Cooling Logo

Related Topics:

101 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Heating & Cooling Experts

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3477 Answers

Donni Steen

Level 3 Expert

687 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85206 Answers

Are you a Heating and Cooling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides