Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
1. Install the Nokia PC Suite to your PC. 2. Connect your N95 to the PC via a USB. Allow the PC to detect it and load its drivers. Also use the connection option of PC Suite. 3. At this stage you will find an additional icon in your MY Computer - Nokia Phone Browser. 4. Either use this NPB or the PC Suite to transfer files from and to Phone.
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Testimonial: "thankyou very much sir!!!"
You need to install PC suit first, it is a software of your cellphone for the computer, it goes with the package when you bought your unit, If you don't have any then go to Nokia website and download PC suite compatible with your unit and have installed
Then after that you can now synchronize your phone to your pc
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
4. In Idle mode, press Menu ->Settings -> Connectivity. Select USB Mode and press the Select soft key or the key. Use the Up or Down Navigation key and highlight this option:
• PC Studio: is set to launch PC Studio as the default application
when a USB connection is detected.
Press the Save soft key or the key
5. Open the PC Studio program, usually it will create an icon in your desktop.
6. Select Manage Files and it will give you the list of folders you have in your phone.
For more detailed step by step instructions on how to transfer images from your phone please click here.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 20, 2011 | Samsung Rugby 2 ( Rugby ii) A847 Two...
Jul 29, 2011 | Nokia C5 Cell Phone
May 31, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 08, 2011 | Samsung J700 Cellular Phone
Feb 12, 2010 | Samsung Smooth SCH-u350 Cell Phone
Jan 20, 2010 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jul 02, 2009 | Motorola Mobility VU204 Cell Phone
Mar 25, 2009 | Nokia Cell Phones
May 31, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!