Question about Canon MultiPASS MP730 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Hi i have refill my cartridge and after refilling. I still have the low ink level . The cartridge is printing fine. it is just the low ink level that comes up Can i reset the ink level ? I use the 40 41 cartridge
I've heard that with canon there is a way around the ink-level chip monitoring on the cartridge by doing the following:
Posted on Jan 05, 2008
You could just turn the ink refill monitor off.
Open the Windows Start menu, open the "Canon Utilities" folder, open the "My Printer" folder, open "My Printer", click on "Printer Status", go to the "Options" menu, unselect "Enable Status Monitor".
You should be able to tell when your ink is low, because the color will fade.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
Canon mx310 "check ink" U052
Posted on May 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Usually answered in minutes!