Question about Electronics - Others
I can't figure out how to store Jpeg files on the Flash Drive. Wrong extension. What to do?
A flash drive should not discriminate over what file you try to put on it, so long as the drive is big enough to store the file in question. Don't try to write to the flash drive directly, always transfer files already stored on your hard drive to it.
Posted on Jan 08, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2014 | Insignia Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Sep 05, 2013 | Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i Digital Camera
Dec 29, 2010 | Kodak EasyShare M530 Digital Camera
Sep 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 18, 2010 | Computers & Internet
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2008 | Nikon COOLPIX L3 Digital Camera
Mar 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Nov 07, 2007 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
385 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!