- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. You can name the lines, for example (Line 1, Line 2) - or - (5551234, 5551235). You can also name the sets (phones), so when Joe calls Mary, Joe's phone will display "Calling Mary", and Mary's phone will display "Joe calling".
2. Press the line button for the line in use and the display will show which extension is using that line. There could be a stck button on a phone that is tying up the lines. When you figure out which extension is causing the problem, try unplugging it to see if that clears the problem (it should). Then get the trouoble phone repaired. Good Luck!
Sounds like your norstar system needs to be reprogrammed because norstar defaults back to only 2 lines when the inturnal battery fails.If the inturnal battery has failed and you reprogram this phone system and you have another power fail you will have to have you system reprogrammed again.Time for new system.
You have to go into progrmming and reassign those 2 line to ring on your phone m7310 because those 2 line are not assigned to ring at your phone. Please let me know if you are having trouble getting into programming.