Question about T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
It keeps asking me for a privacy code that I don't have. I bought it from someone on ebay. They don't know it either. Can I reboot it to reset everything?
Yaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh it works danks for tha help
Posted on Oct 22, 2008
Yep, you can do a master reset.
Want to clear out info on your Sidekick info (ie: to sell yours)?
1) Remove your sim card
2) From the jump screen: Menu -> Settings -> System Info
3) Press Menu+Shift+X Select OK to clear the flash.
4) Press Menu+Shift+R Select OK to clear the login information.
5) Perform a hard reset now. This will reboot the device.
To perform a hard reset:
SK2 - Press the power button and reset button at the same time. Unit will vibrate when reset. You can use a paper clip or similiar to hit the reset button located behind the screen.
6) Call your carrier and ask them to detach your device IMEI from the username locked in. Once that is done, hard reset without your SIM card inserted.
Posted on Jan 02, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2012 | Samsung SGH-B130 Cell Phone
May 20, 2012 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Jan 23, 2012 | Nokia E7 (16 GB) Smartphone
Dec 24, 2011 | Apple iPod touch
Apr 20, 2011 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Jul 06, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2008 | T-Mobile Sidekick ID Cellular Phone
Dec 12, 2007 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
Apr 02, 2014 | T-Mobile Sidekick® 3 Cellular Phone
326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!