Question about Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load Washer/Dryer
WF840 machine still full of water error code F 05. I tried resetting the machine to wash again last week and this worked.
Tonight we are back to square one, washing is trapped inside and water has not drained along with the error code F05. Please help.
Do the following.
4. Proceed by checking the drain hose for proper connection and kinks and make sure that it is not blocked.
5. Also check that the main waste drain pipe, if you use one, is not blocked and clean if required.
6. Reconnect the power and switch the machine on.
If the problem persists then do the following.
7. Switch off the machine and disconnect the mains power.
8. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure it is operational.
9. Remove the connecting hoses, and expect water to drain out and make sure the pipes are not blocked with debris or any object blockage.
10. Makes sure the pump appears clear and that the impeller looks in good condition.
11. Reconnect the hoses and then reconnect power and switch the machine on.
12. If problem has not been corrected, then remove the pump and check that the drive coupling to the motor is OK and that the motor turns OK. If all is well then replace the pump.
Posted on Oct 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2012 | Hotpoint Washing Machines
Jan 31, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Apr 30, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Mar 03, 2010 | Washing Machines
Jan 08, 2010 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Jul 24, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF840 Front Load Washer /...
Jan 24, 2009 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
604 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: