Question about HP LaserJet 3055 All-In-One Printer
Do the following:
1. Make sure that the memory does not have any faxes in it waiting to be sent if so send them.
2. Make sure that the memory does not contain any received faxes still waiting to be printed if so print them.
3. Use the HP ToolboxFX Fax tab to perform fax tasks from the computer. The Fax tab contains links to the following main pages:
● Fax Tasks. Perform such tasks as sending a fax or clearing the fax memory.
● Fax Data Properties. Manage the space used to store faxes on a computer. These settings apply only if you have chosen to send or receive faxes remotely from the computer.
The enhanced I/O (EIO) feature allows all-in-one memory to be used for storing data received from the
host computer. When EIO is enabled, more data can be sent to the all-in-one in shorter amounts of time
so that the user can return to the software program more quickly. The
EIO feature has the followingoptions:
● Auto. The all-in-one uses EIO memory allocation to increase the speed of data transfer from the host computer to the all-in-one, if necessary. The default setting is Auto.
● Off. The minimum amount of all-in-one memory is used to store data that is sent from the host computer.
● Page Protect. The formatter creates the entire page image in page-buffer memory before physically moving the media through the all-in-one. This process ensures that the entire page is printed.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: