Question about Samsung (TSH492BLACK) CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo Drive
When i play burned dvd's on my dvd player. when burning it says it burned successfully
I dont understand your question. If you mean burnt dvd's dont play on your dvd player, Check your region code and ensure your burn was region free or region specific to your region.
ensure you used the proper format, PAL or NTSC
and enusre you copied the DVD and didnt drag and drop the files as a data disc.
if you are burning a movie from a avi or mpg file you might need to encode it to dvd format..
i didnt understand your question so if i didnt assume correct please repost it thanks :)
Posted on Dec 30, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
• Do you have any third party CDDVD burning software?
• Are you able to burn DVD's using windows explorer?
First I would suggest that you try burning using another DVD and check if it works.
Try one or more of the following:
Verify that the DVD burner is connected properly to your computer and powered on, and that any necessary software drivers for the DVD burner are installed. You can check your hardware settings in the Device Manager by doing the following:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Click Hardware and Sound.
3. Click Device Manager.
• Make sure that the videos you're trying to burn are not corrupted. To see whether the videos you want to burn is corrupted, try playing or viewing them using Windows Media Player. If the files don't play using the Player, Windows DVD Maker cannot burn them.
• Choose a slower burning speed for your DVD burner by doing the following:
1. Return to the Add pictures and video to the DVD page, and then click Options.
2. In the DVD burner speed box, select Medium or Slow.
Troubleshoot problems with creating a DVD-Video using Windows DVD Maker
Change Windows DVD Maker DVD-Video settings
Check if you are able to burn DVD successfully using Windows Explorer.
Burn a CD or DVD
Check in the event viewer to know the cause of the DVD burning failure and post back with the details.
What information appears in event logs? (Event Viewer)
Hope this helps!
Halima S - Microsoft Support.
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: