Question about Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
No need for you to install any CD software because your camera
will be recognized automatically as a removable disk when your computer has the following Operating Systems.
For transferring pictures with OS (Windows 98/XP/Vista/2000/MAC 9.2-10.3 ):
- Turn off camera
- Plug USB cable to camera and PC
- Turn on camera
- Connect to computer or printer will come out on camera screen
- Select the desired one
- Press MENU/OK
- "New Hardware Found" will be seen on the right lower corner
- A window will pop out with various options
- Example: "Open to View Files", "Copt to a folder"...
* If nothing like those mentioned above happened,
Double check through Computer Devices with Removable storage:
- Look for DCIM folder in any of the Removable storage
- Select 100sscam folder inside DCIM folder
- Upon opening, all pictures will be viewed
Just try to make sure that you'll be using the USB cable supplied
in the package and your PC does have good working USB ports.
Posted on Jan 12, 2008
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Oct 06, 2011 | Samsung GX-1S Digital Camera
Aug 03, 2011 | Samsung Digimax D53 Digital Camera
Oct 23, 2010 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Sep 03, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S500 Digital Camera
Jan 03, 2009 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 26, 2008 | Samsung Digimax V800 Digital Camera
Sep 21, 2008 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Apr 29, 2008 | Cameras
Jan 02, 2014 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
Dec 31, 2011 | Samsung Digimax S630 Digital Camera
156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: