An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Whirlpool Duet Mdl GHW9150PWO Washer stops
HI. this code represents a Long Drain issue.
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes, the water valves are turned off and F02 is flashed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
NOTE: After 4 minutes the “Sud” error will be displayed, then 4 minutes later the F02 error code will be displayed.
• Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked • Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure the pump is running. • Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects • If the above does not correct the problem replace the pump
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Communication between the Central Control Unit (CCU) and the Motor Control Unit (MCU) cannot be sent correctly.
* Check Wire Harness connectors to the MCU, the motor, and Central Control Unit (CCU) * Check the Drive system for any worn or failed components * Check MCU * Check CCU * Check Motor * Check Wire Harness