- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The only know useable chest on Black Ops is the cheat to access the bonus zombie game mode.
1. When at the main menu (Where you are strapped in a chair and there is monitors surrounding you) look down at your arms
2. Alternate quickly between pressing left and right trigger
3. You will break loose. When you stand up walk around the room until you spot a black terminal against the wall
4. Go to this terminal and select A
5. Using the keyboard enter in DOA
6. You have just unlocked Dead-Ops Arcade game mode
Other than this, xbox doesn't allow any in game cheats, and may only be useable for PC.
It sounds like your internet provider/router isn't giving you a whole lot of bandwidth to work with. That simply means your internet isn't giving you enough space to actually play call of duty. Your zombie game is probably playing alright because only four people need to connect to each other. That doesn't require a lot of space and memory of internet to do. However multiplayer demands a lot more bandwidth from your router. That might be why you aren't connecting. This could be for a number of reasons.
Other people in your household are using the internet too, be it laptops, smart phones, printers, other gaming counsels, etc. Simply turn off these devices to receive more bandwidth for your xbox.
Your router is a little too older for video games. If you are using a wireless router for your xbox, try plugging it directly to the wall or router.
as far as i know you cannot play co op on black ops unless it is for the zombies mode. but you still have to be connected to xbox live. as far as i know. if there is a way i am unsure of it yet. hope that helps.
Possible banishment from xbox live. I have seen this before and am looking into to help others.
check account management to see if you are out of xbox live. Sometimes you can enter a code and it will not allow you to play on live from personal experience. Check that and if everthing checks out. Get on the comp and go to xbox.com sign in and if you still have your subscription card if you use one. Renter the code and make sure it says code has already been used. Then if it does or doesn't call the xbox support line they can help you.