Question about Universal Remote Control GE174Universal Remote Control
Press and hold "set" button then press tv button red come on release two button press vol- repeadly until tv goes off then enter.
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
These are the steps on how to program your GE Universal Remote Control without the list of codes.
1. Manually turn on the device to be
2. Press and hold the SETUP button until the red indicator stays on, then release the SETUP button.
3. Press and quickly release the desired device button. The red indicator blinks off once.
4. Press the ON•OFF button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled turns off. The red indicator blinks off with each button press.
Note: Code Search starts from the currently stored four digit number under that mode. Sometimes the
first code that “works” with your device may only
allow limited functionality (e.g. the MENU button
might not work). There may be a code that performs
more functions. Continue the code search process
until the best code is found.
5. Press and release ENTER to install the code.
Posted on Jun 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 19, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jan 01, 2016 | Televison & Video
May 25, 2014 | GE 24922 6 Device Universal Remote...
Jan 13, 2014 | GE Universal Remote Control Vcr Tv Dvd:aux...
Aug 29, 2013 | GPX D1816 DVD Player
Jan 10, 2010 | General Electric Universal Remote Control
Mar 27, 2009 | GE RM24912 Universal Remote Control
Sep 28, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Sep 03, 2008 | GE JASRM24912 Remote Control
390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: