Reset the camera
- Turn off the camera, if possible.
- If an SD memory card is installed, remove the card.
- Remove power from the camera as described below:
Wait for 15 seconds. Then reinsert the batteries and close the battery/memory card door or reconnect the HP AC power adapter to the camera. If you are using both batteries and AC power, try each method separately.
Turn the camera on and off. If the issues is not resolved do the following
- If you are using only batteries for power, open the battery/memory card door and remove both batteries.
- If you are using only the HP AC power adapter, disconnect it from the camera.
- If you are using both batteries and the HP AC power adapter, remove both batteries and the power adapter.
Connect the camera to the optional AC power supply
- Connect the camera to the optional AC power supply. Ensure that the AC power supply is connected to a working power outlet.
- Try turning the camera on.
If the is not resolved ,then repeat setps 1 to 4 abiove but remove the batteries and keep the AC power adapter connected.
- If the issue is resolved , you do not need to continue with the rest of the instructions in this document.