Question about Samsung Memoir SGH-T929 Cell Phone
Check out this link below to download a PDF manual, software, and more for your phone. Just copy and paste into your browser.
Page 165 from your manual:
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the default settings or perform a Master reset.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔Reset settings ➔Reset settings.
2. Touch the check box next to each of the following that you want to reset
• All: Phone, Display, and Sound settings are returned to default values.
• Sound profiles: only sound settings are returned to default values.
• Display settings: only display settings are returned to default values.
• Phone settings: only phone settings are returned to default values.
3. Touch Reset.
From this menu you can reset your phone and sound settings to the factory default settings.
1. From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset settings.
2. Touch Master reset, enter your password, then select Yes to confirm.
The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Main menu.
Hope this helps, let me know if I can do anything else for you.
Posted on Oct 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jun 03, 2014 | Sony Ericsson Walkman W205 Cell Phone
Mar 30, 2014 | Cell Phones
May 14, 2013 | Cell Phones
Nov 03, 2010 | Swiss Tech MicroMax 19in1 Multi Tool Clam...
1,436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: