1. look at the side with the most buttons.
2. select channel you want to set, eg, channel 3 button near top.
2. slide the outer casing down 1cm to reveal 5 extra buttons.
4. from 5 extra buttons, press diamond with arrow button, then plus or minus button to find station, then diamond again to set.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Press and hold down the [White Arrow Up] 'shift' button.
2. While held down press the UHF tuning button (symbol for button is ->).
3. Press + or - to tune up or down the UHF band as required, until the required station is reached.
4. Select a spare Channel Position.
5. Press [Arrow Up] & [UHF Tuning ->] buttons again to store and exit tuning.
You must use the remote control. No tuning is available on TV.
You have not cleared the number of programs tuned in the auto mode,if only one program is tuned than only remote or TV will will not change channels,check by tuning with cable connection with multiple programs,you will get the solution.
Press and hold for a few Seconds the 2nd Button from the left on the front of the TV. The auto tune menu will appear on the bottom right of the screen. Wait until it disappears and then check the channels by using the buttons on the remote.
I have been there with my KV-27S42 and lost the remote. I bought one from Replacement Remotes.com, it doesn't look exactly like the other one (a couple years ago the replacement DID look like the Sony and they must have been threatened) so now it looks a little different but is an equivalet and will solve your problem for $18.