1. Press and hold "select" on the faceplate until the display changes.
2. Using the up/down rocker switch at the right of the faceplate, cycle through the PSM (Preferred Settings Menu) until you get to "Clock H".
3. Use the dial control (left end of faceplate) to select the hour. Note that it's not a 24h clock, just 1 to 12 are available.
4. Use the rocker switch to select "Clock M".
5. Use the dial to select the minute from 00 to 59.
6. Press "select" to return to regular operation; you may wish instead to use the rocker switch to cycle through other PSM options for the dimmer, scroll and woofer.
If you want more details then you can download the manual from JVC here.
I hope that you have found my posting to be of assistance, all I ask in return is that you return the favour by rating my answer. If you still have not solved your problem then add a comment instead and I'll offer further help.