Question about Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE 802.11a/b/g IEEE802.11n Draft Simultaneous Dual-N Band Wireless... Router
Hi my router for internet connection is in the living room but my ps3 is two floors up and cannot connect to the wireless would the only way be to have an ethernet cable going down two floors to the router?
These routers practicall has a range of 55 to 65 meters. If your ps3 is within the range then try thses steps or else you need to buy an access point to get the signal from your router to the ps3.
1) click start menu>run? type cmd and hit enter
2) in the black box and type ipconfig/all
3)note the default gateway
4)open the internet explorer and type the default gateway number
5) username is blank(dont type anything) and password is admin
6) click advanced wireless settings
7) change the following settings beacon interval-75
8) save settings and turn off the router for 30 secs and then give power
Posted on Oct 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 23, 2010 | Belkin N150 Enhanced Wireless Router...
Feb 21, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 10, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 11, 2009 | Linksys WRT610N IEEE 802.3/3u IEEE...
Mar 02, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Nov 26, 2008 | 2wire HomePortal 1000HW DSL Modem and...
May 06, 2021 | Computers & Internet
Jun 22, 2020 | The Computers & Internet
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: