Question about Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Lost CD installation software and need to install in my computer
You will need to download those specific drivers from our website.
You may copy and paste the web address below to access the Lexmark X1185 printer driver:
Please use the following steps to download the Lexmark X1185 driver to your desktop:
1. Select "Driver for Windows 2000, XP and Server 2003"
2. Click on "Download Now."
3. On the "File Download" screen, choose "Save."
4. The next screen will be titled "Save As." Choose to "Save in Desktop" and click "OK."
5. You should see files being transferred.
****Note**** If your browser uses a different file downloading format than specified above, you will need to resort to your browsers help files for downloading instructions. The object of steps 1 - 4 is to download the driver to your desktop. This way it is easily accessible.
6. Once the files have completed downloading, double click on the icon with your file name.
7. On the "Win Zip Self-Extractor" screen click "OK." To unzip the downloaded file choose "Unzip."
8. A screen will then display the number of files unzipped successfully, click "OK."
9. Please follow the on screen instructions to complete installation of your Lexmark printer.
Posted on Oct 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 09, 2010 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Dec 06, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Oct 18, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Sep 28, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Sep 12, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Aug 01, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Apr 19, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 15, 2008 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
Dec 18, 2007 | Lexmark JetPrinter X1185 All-In-One InkJet
607 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: