Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Give these a try:
1. Right-click on your printer icon and select "Offline" to uncheck and bring it back Online again.
2. Let your printer cool down for at least 5 minutes. Power it on again.
3. If you are connected to a power surge protector, flip the switch and power the printer on to see if the printer powers on again.
4. Connect your printer to a different outlet.
5. If not a power issue, remove and reinstall the printer driver.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 21, 2014 | Avaya Eurostyle 18D Corded Phone
May 21, 2014 | Avaya Corded Phone avaparp18d
Feb 05, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 23, 2018 | HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
Sep 06, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Jun 14, 2010 | HP LaserJet P2015 Printer
Oct 12, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 09, 2009 | Xerox Phaser 8550/DT Thermal Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
Oct 09, 2007 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Sep 28, 2019 | HP HEWLETT PACKARD Pagewriter 200i EKG
1,830 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: