Question about Acer n50 Pocket PC
If you have loaded Destinator Console onto your PC from the original disc that contains the maps simply attach the SatNav to your PC and take the following steps
1. From "My Computer" identify the SatNav device from those listed in "Items with Removable Storage".
note. if your PC doesn't recognise the device try putting the memory card into a camera that you can connect to your PC.
2. Right hand click the relevant icon, and select "Format" from the drop down menu.
3. From Start Manu, All Programs - select Navigation (this will depend upon how you origianlly loaded Navigation) then select Destinator Console.
4. In the bottom right hand corner of the subsequent window there should be a box named "Target Device" - click "Change"
5. From the pop-up window select the device you have just connected. This device should now appear as the target device and it will show how much available space is on the disk.
6. Finally from the top left hand box named "Standard Maps" select - UK_Ireland-177.0 MB and click on Install/Remove Maps.
Posted on Oct 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!