An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 200 answers of more than 400 characters.
There are a few possible reasons why your Photosmart 7520 printer may be shutting off after only 4 seconds:
Power supply: If the power adapter light is turning off, it could indicate a problem with the power supply. Try unplugging the power adapter from both the printer and the wall outlet, then plug it back in and try turning the printer on again. If the problem persists, you may need to replace the power adapter.
Overheating: If the printer is overheating, it may shut off as a safety feature to prevent damage. Make sure the printer is not in direct sunlight or near a heat source, and that it has adequate ventilation. You may also want to try turning the printer off and letting it cool down for a while before trying again.
Hardware failure: If neither of the above solutions work, it's possible that there is a hardware problem with the printer. This could be caused by a variety of factors, such as a faulty power button or a malfunctioning circuit board. In this case, you may need to take the printer to a repair shop or contact the manufacturer for support.
It's also possible that there is an issue with the printer's firmware or software. Try updating the firmware and drivers to see if that resolves the problem. You can find these updates on the HP website.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yeah, make sure the CPU is not getting heated, check for any loose connections, check the power supply is working, if this is a new computer and it has warranty, I advise to take it back and have it checked or replaced by a professional.
You can try following steps to reset it to "factory default settings"
1- Unplug the power cord from back of printer when printer is turned on
2- Wait for 30 seconds.
3- Press and hold # and 6 on printer while plugging the power cord
4- Printer may shut off itself
5- Press power button to turn it on
6- Select country and language
7- It will clean and align itself. May take 7-9 minutes
8- It will print an alignment page, place the alignment page on scanner glass and press ok
follow this procedure:
1. unplug the ac adapter and keep it unplugged.
2. Remove the battery and keep the battery unplugged.
3. Hold the power button down for 15-20 seconds(Nothing will appear on the display and none of the lights will light up)
4. Release the power button and plug in the ac adapter ONLY. (A power indicator light should be lit on the ac adapter when it is plugged in)
5. Normally power on the notebook.
6. If the unit does not power on, remove the ac adapter and insert the battery into the system.
7. Plug the ac adapter back into the system, the battery charging indicator light will light up. If the battery indicator light does not light up, the ac adapter may not be providing proper power to the unit, and may need to be replaced.
First check the wall socket make sure you are getting power, plug a lamp into it for instance. If there is no green light on the adapter then it is bad and you will need to order a new one from your computer manufactor.