There could be several reasons why your Brahn TV is turning itself on and off and not displaying anything on the screen. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the issue:
If none of these steps work, it may be a hardware issue and you may need to contact the manufacturer or a repair technician for further assistance.
- Unplug the TV from the power outlet for a few minutes and then plug it back in. Sometimes, this can reset the TV and resolve the issue.
- Check the power cord and ensure that it is properly connected to the TV and the power outlet. If the cord is loose, it can cause the TV to turn on and off.
- Check the batteries in the remote control. If the batteries are low, it can cause the TV to turn on and off.
- Try using a different HDMI cable to connect the TV to the source device. A faulty HDMI cable can cause issues with the display.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, try performing a factory reset of the TV. You can usually find instructions on how to do this in the TV's user manual or on the manufacturer's website.