If your Toshiba photocopier is not printing in black and white but is printing in color, there are a few possible causes and solutions to try. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the machine is set to print in black and white. Some photocopiers have a setting that allows you to choose between color and black and white printing. Check the settings on your machine to make sure it is set to print in black and white.
- Check the toner cartridges. If the black toner cartridge is full but the machine is still not printing in black and white, there may be a problem with the cartridge. Try removing the cartridge and shaking it gently to redistribute the toner inside. Then, clean the contacts on the cartridge and the machine to ensure they are making good contact.
- Check the fuser unit. The fuser unit is responsible for heating and fusing the toner onto the paper. If the fuser unit is not working properly, it can cause the machine to not print in black and white. Check the fuser unit for any damage or debris, and clean it if necessary.
- Check for any error messages. If your machine is displaying any error messages, try to troubleshoot the problem based on the specific error message. You may be able to find the meaning of the error message and a solution in the user manual for your machine.
- If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact Toshiba for technical support or service. They may be able to help you diagnose and fix the problem with your machine.