Televison & Video Logo

Related Topics:

Question about Insignia Televison & Video

1 Answer

How to fix distorted images and black out on TV?

Wonder if you could help me. TV Insignia ns-43df710na19 Image is disoriented. images are multiplied vertically. After messing with the cables inside and cleaning them, images back to normal but later it gets disoriented again. Then blacks out. It works normal for about 10 secs. Then distortion every 2 secs. Possibly TCON Board?

Posted by Richard Coaquira on

Ad

1 Answer

Aron

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    Top Expert:

    An expert who has finished #1 on the weekly Top 10 Fixya Experts Leaderboard.

    Superstar:

    An expert that got 20 achievements.

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

  • Insignia Master
  • 2,438 Answers

The signal going to your TV is weak and is not getting a proper signal. You will have to check the cable box and any wires and device that are connected to the TV to make sure that everything is connected correctly.

Posted on Dec 01, 2022

Ad

Add Your Answer

×

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

0helpful
1answer

Insignia NS-39DF510NA19, black screen

90% chance of bad LED backlights, 5% of power board issue 5% of main.
0helpful
2answers

How to repair an insignia 37" led tv

The first thing I would try is to disconnect the tv from the power source. Wait five minutes before plugging it back into the wall socket. Turn the tv back on and see if you get a display. Try changing the channel and switching inputs. See if you can get it to display anything at all. You could shine a flashlight at the screen and see if you can make out an image. If you see an image with a flashlight then your backlight is out.

Is your tv less than a year old? If it is less than a year old you are still under the manufacturer's warranty. I would see if Best Buy would honor the manufacturer's warranty in store. If that is not the case they should give you a number to contact Insignia directly.

If your tv is out of warranty, it may be cheaper to replace it. I would do your homework and check the price of a repair vs the price of a new tv.
0helpful
1answer

Looking to fix Insignia ns-32e570a11 no picture, only sound problem.

Back-light problem. Check and replace damaged component/s at its back-light inverter board, or replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. It will be best to replace the inverter board as card basis.
http://electronicshelponline.blogspot.com/
0helpful
1answer

Insignia digital picture frame troubleshooting

Try with fewer images. If it works, you may have too many images for the device. Contact the store or vendor where you purchased it.
2helpful
2answers

I have an Insignia NS-LCD37 was working perfectly fine, all of a sudden the TV went black, I would turn the TV on and you would get the

Most likely you have a fault in the back light circuit. To verify this, turn on the set, when the screen goes black, take a bright flashlight and shine it on the screen. It may be easier to dim the lights in the room so that you can see the faint image on the screen. If you see the faint image, you indeed have a back light problem. You will need to get a diagnoses performed on the set to track down the problem
0helpful
1answer

I have a insignia ns lcd42hd 09 tv that on the left half of the screen has ghost images and sometimes vertical lines in it and i noticed when i shake it the screen goes back to normal but i have to do this...

I am also having a problem with my Insignia NS-LCD42HD-09. When I turn it on it is distorted and ghostly. It usually clears up within 10 minutes, but it can revert back at anytime. The television will be 3 year old this December. Does anyone have any advice (other than calling the Geek Squad)
1helpful
1answer

How do I change it from wide screen to regular? I have a black area above and below the picture.

Hello
You can set the picture size by remote control itself.

You can vide 480i format programmes in three picture sizes. 4:3, 16:9, and ZOOM
You can change the picture size by pressing the PICTURE SIZE button on the remote control.
4:3 Picutre size
To fill the screen, the top and bottom edges are extedted more widely, although the center of the picture remains near the former ratio.
If receiving a 4:3 programme, the image size is displayed in its originally formatted proportion.
16:9 picure size
This image displays the size of standard 16:9 with black bars at the top and bottom.
If receiving a 4:3 programme, the image is displayed with black bars at the top and bottom and stretched wider.

NOTE: If a fixed bar remains on the screen for a long period of time, the image can become parmanantly engrained in the screen and cause subtle but permanent ghost images. Never leave your TV for long periods of time while it is displaying these images.

Zoom picture size [for 16:9 formats]
The entire picture is uniformly enlarged --it is stretched the same amount both wider and taller (retains its original proportion). The right and left edges of the picture may be hidden.
OK.

0helpful
1answer

Insignia TV 24 inches, don't get any image

Try power-cycling your TV (turn it off and unplug for several minutes) and reset to factory defaults via the onscreen menu system (owner's manual can be found here for more details). If these steps don't work, repairs may be necessary. Service can be obtained by carrying the unit in to the place of purchase.
0helpful
1answer

Dvd player is playing in black and white on new tv. tv is a Insignia NS-P502Q-10

could it be the DVD player is european or simply set to output PAL or SECAM and not NTSC?

About the time plasma and LCD TVs started to replace classic CRTs pretty much all CRT TVs used to be able to handle both PAL/SECAM and NTSC.

Then, whether because of the difference in handling them due to switching to fixed display resolution or because of other considerations, less and less LCD and plasma TVs are handling all encodings.

So an older TV could have actually handled the encoding while a newer one lacks it, thus resulting in B/W image.
Not finding what you are looking for?

55 views

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Insignia Televison & Video Experts

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76851 Answers

Jaime Hernandez

Level 3 Expert

2351 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6587 Answers

Are you an Insignia Televison and Video Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...