Hisense Roku TV is unlike the other Android smart TVs. This runs in the Roku OS and it consists of some of the incomplete issues with the firmware on the Hisense Roku TV. There are some reports from the users that not working of the apps properly on the smart TV. And also there will be frozen screens and remote glitching when using the Hisense Roku TV.
If you come up with these issues on your Hisense Smart TV, the best fix is the clearing of the cache data. The Roku does not store cache but Hisense Roku TV uses a lot of memory for its design.
Factory reset is another solution to clear the cache on the Hisense Smart TV
You can follow the below steps.
- Press the home button on your remote control. This will open the main menu.
- Press the arrow buttons and navigate to the Settings.
- There, Click the System
- Then select Advanced System Settings.
- Click the Factory Reset option.
- After clicking on it select the option Factory Reset Everything.
- Then you will see a code on the screen and input this code.
- You will get a confirmation on the screen. Confirm it and wait for the smart TV to get reset.
- After the end of rebooting your smart TV, you have to configure the Hisense smart TV.