After programming my NEW Harmony One Logitech remote I can't get it to change channels on the Dish HDTV DVR along with a bunch of other problems.
To control a Dish Network PVR/Satellite, it needs to be set to respond to the default Remote Address (1).
To reset your Dish Network PVR/Satellite to the default Remote Address:
1. Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address.
2. Using the original Dish Network remote, press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then release SAT.
3. Using the NUMBER PAD, press the 1 button
4. Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times.
5. Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is 1.
6. Press the SELECT button on the front panel to close the System Information screen.
7. Your Harmony remote should now control your Dish Network PVR/Satellite box
NOTE: Dish Network PVR/Satellite receivers sometimes have two tuners, allowing them to be used in more than one room on different TVs. Harmony remotes can only control a Dish Network receiver's main tuner while still in the same room with direct line of sight to the device.
What other issues are you having with the remote?