This is how i did mine
saved about 300 dollars
First thing I did was pull the front panel off the drawer,
Fisher Paykel DD602 dishdrawer with the front panel removed.
With that front panel off, I pulled the wire harness connectors off
the main control board (lower right-hand side) to inspect for gookus.
None found--my quest continued.
The next step to remove the botton drawer from the unit so I could
inspect the flood switch. In order to do this, I had to remove the wire
harness cover on the underside of the drawer. This is what the
underside of the dishdrawer looks like with the botton cover panel
Fisher Paykel DD602 dishdrawer, looking at the underside of one of the drawers with the wire cover plate removed.
With the bottom cover off, I could unclip the wire harness, fill
hose, and drain hose. Then I unclipped the linkage at the back of the
drawer and lifted the drawer off the slider arms. All this to expose
the flood switch, shown on the left-hand side of the bottom panel in the
Fisher Paykel DD602 dishdrawer with the lower drawer removed. The flood switch in mounted on the base, left hand side.
After noting the positions of the wires on the flood switch and
removing them, I unclipped the switch housing from the base panel. The
switch housing contains one switch for each drawer. The switches are
wired normally closed (NC) and each switch has three spade connections,
so it's important to note where the wires went. With the switch housing
out, I could ohm out both switches and both checked good. I inspected
the contacts and noticed that one of them was oxidized, evidenced by
and clean off
the contacts. That'll restore the current flow for that circuit. ." So I cleaned the contacts and reassembled the dishdrawer. I ran the top
drawer and...no F1 error code! I ran it several more times just to be