Removing links from a 97P144 watch band can be a bit tricky, but with the right tools, it can be done. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to remove links from your 97P144 watch band:
Be sure to take your time and work carefully, as you don't want to damage the band or the watch itself during the process.
- Gather the tools: You will need a small screwdriver, a pair of pliers, and a link removal tool (specifically designed for removing links from watch bands).
- Locate the link pins: Look at the back of the band and locate the link pins that hold the links together. These will be small, thin pins that run through the links and hold them in place.
- Use the screwdriver: Use the small screwdriver to push down on the head of the link pin, and then use the pliers to gently pull the pin out of the link. Be sure to keep a firm grip on the pin as you pull it out, as it can be tricky to remove.
- Repeat the process: Repeat this process for each of the link pins that you want to remove.
- Use the link removal tool: Use the link removal tool to push the link out of the band.
- Reassemble the band: Once you have removed the desired number of links, reassemble the band by pushing the link pins back into place and securing them with the screwdriver.