It sounds like you are having an issue with your GP339 radio where the PTT (Push-To-Talk) switch is not transmitting when pressed. Here are a few potential solutions to try:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a professional radio technician for further assistance.
- Check the battery: Make sure that the battery is fully charged and properly installed in the radio.
- Check the antenna: Make sure that the antenna is properly connected and not damaged.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the radio is set to the correct frequency and that the PTT switch is configured correctly in the settings.
- Check the microphone: Make sure that the microphone is properly connected and not damaged.
- Check the programming: Make sure that the radio is properly programmed with the correct settings, including the correct channels and frequencies.
- Check for physical damage: Make sure that the radio does not have any physical damage, such as a broken switch or damaged wiring.
- Check that the radio is programmed for the correct channel.
- Check that the radio is not in "Low Power" mode, if so, switch it to "high power" mode.